Community Group Questions
for small groups
“Good News vs. Fake News”
- Can the members of your small group collectively define what the gospel is?
- How many parts of the gospel story did your group identify that are also found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-6?
- What two things does Mark identify in 1:14?
- Is it a true gospel without repentance?
- What kind of fake gospel is presented in Acts 15:1?
- What is the prosperity gospel preached today and how is it fake news?
- How does Galatians 2:14 demonstrate the continued work of the gospel?
- In what ways are you not in step with the gospel?
- Who is someone in your life that can oppose you to your face like Paul did to Peter? How do most people respond to this?
- With this ministry in your life, what can happen?