Community Group Questions 01.03.21
Sermon // The 2021 Commission
- How did the video of Oscar Schindler help you relate to evaluating our life and what is truly significant? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA&t=7s
- Read Matt. 28:19-20. Discuss what views your group has in defining “How to make a disciple of Jesus.” Has anyone in your group clearly made a disciple?
- How might you be difficult to disciple?
- How has God approached you?
- Does God’s approach to you change how you would disciple another?
- Read the following passages and explain how they demonstrate disciple making:
a. Luke 22:24-30
b. John 18:9
c. Matthew 16:13-18
d. John 13:1-17
e. Mark 8:33
In what ways might these verses be exemplified in your lives?
- How can your group better live out the 2021 commission of:
a. Be One: A disciple maker
b. Bring One: Into the gospel
c. Build One: Invest in them