Community Group Questions 06.05.22
Sermon // “Ending Ethnocentrism” // John 1:9-13
- In what ways do you or the people in your group see ethnocentrism in Guam (ethnocentrism being a feeling of superiority over other groups of people, or thinking that your ways are better than others)?
- When you are asked, “Who are you?” how do you respond? Is there some type of identity that you take greater pride in and brings you greater joy than child of God?
- What descriptions in 1 Peter 1:9-10 help contrast your responses to questions 1 and 2?
- Have your group scan over Revelation 21:1 – 22:5. What stands out to you as part of your inheritance being a child of God? How might this encourage you today?
- What percentage of Guam do you think is unsaved? Read Matthew 28:19-20. In what ways are you helping fulfill the great commission in Guam? Are there any changes you can make to better help fulfill this?