Community Group Questions 11.28.21
Sermon // “How to Forgive” Matthew 18:15-35
1. Why is forgiveness needed in people’s lives? What is the point of Jesus saying we need to forgive 70 times? What may be some fears about forgiving someone so many times?
2. Is confrontation required in all forgiveness? Why or why not?
3. What connections do you see between the gospel of Jesus Christ and forgiveness? How does the gospel include justice in forgiveness?
4. Why is forgiveness important in parenting, marriage, dating, etc?
5. Can Matthew 18:15-35 be applied between ethnic groups and/or international relations? Why or why not?
6. If you’re willing to share, how will you apply forgiveness and confrontation to your life this week?