- This event has passed.
July 31 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
– We will be holding the water baptism immediately following the second service
– The location is the pavilion on east Agana Bay, directly at the bottom of the cliff from Bayview and across from Island Tinting. CAUTION: parking is limited and if you park across Marine Corps Drive from the pavilion, please be extra cautious when you cross this very busy road.
– Please change into a swimsuit or board shorts, a T-shirt or rash guard, and mandatory water boots with a rugged/thick bottom before you go into the water. A hat is optional, but recommended. Please remove all valuables from your pockets before entering the water.
– Sunscreen and water hydration are highly recommended before the event.
– An elder will explain and lead prayer in the pavilion before you go in the water. We may request a brief personal testimony from one or more participants.