Dedicated to individual growth and gospel-centered community, the Young Adult Ministry connects individuals between the ages of 18 and 39; college students, 20-somethings and young couples without children.
Our primary aim is to glorify God through the study of His Word and its application to our life. In this, we seek to provide teaching and discussion about the various spiritual issues of your generation and to critically appraise cultures issues of our day from a biblical worldview. As a diverse group of passionate individuals, we hope to provide opportunities for active service as the body of Christ, and a positive social group for friendship, support and fellowship for your Christian walk.
We meet regularly on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm at The Center on the Bayview campus (see ‘Summer Meeting Information’ below for alternative meeting times and events).
Contact: Andrew or Denise at 484-3360 to be added to the WhatsApp group to keep up with upcoming events, social outings and off-campus meetings.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. (Hebrews 10:23-24)
- September through May
- Tuesday Nights, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Location: The Center @Bayview
- Regular Special Events (TBD)
- Hike TBD @ 9 am Saturday Jan. 30
- Laser Tag @ 6:30 pm Tuesday Feb. 9
- Hike TBD @ 9am Saturday Feb. 27
- Movie night @6:30 pm Tuesday March 16
- Hike TBD @ 9am Saturday March 27
- Game Night @ 6:30 pm Tuesday April 13
- Hike TBD @ 9am Saturday April 24
- Bowling @ 6:30 pm Tuesday May 11
- Hike TBD @ 9am Saturday May 22
- End of the Year Bash Friday June 4
- June through August
- No regular Tuesday Night Meetings
- Weekend & Weekday outings and get-togethers
- Refer to Summer Calendar or WhatsApp for details