9:00 AM – 10:00AM
10:30 AM–11:30 AM
Location & Directions
243 Sara Street Hagatna Guam 96910
Located behind the First Hawaiian Bank in Maite
What to Expect
What is service like?
- As you walk toward the entrance of the building, Bayview’s welcome team will be there to greet and assist you.
- In the foyer area, we provide donuts and coffee before service.
- As a visitor, you will not be singled out. Before and after, we have a kiosk for guest welcome desk to help assist you with our facilities and sign you in.
- The morning service begins at 9:00 am & 10:30 am. (Service time usually averages about 1 hour).
- We also have many helpful resources on our church app that you may enjoy.
What about my children?
- Nursery care (infant–23 months) is provided.
- Children’s program (ages 2–11 yrs.) is provided as well. Children’s helpers and volunteers will be there to assist with any details.
- Parents of infants to 11 years of age will be required to check their kids in at the children’s welcome table.
Are there any other weekly meetings?
- Equipping Class happens before Sunday service and focuses on the gospel, theology, and the Christian life.
- Community groups meet on a regular basis (usually weekly or bi-weekly). The purpose of this group is to live life together on a more personal basis. During these meetings, there will be time for prayer and conversation on how to apply Scripture to our daily lives.
- Middle School & High school Youth group meet on Wednesdays for games, singing, bible study, and discussion groups.
- Individual Bible & Book Studies happen occasionally throughout the year as well (e.g., men’s book studies, women’s book studies, and bible book studies).