Sunday Mornings 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Sunday
Community Groups varied. More info here.
Youth Group 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Location & Directions
243 Sara Street Hagatna Guam 96910
Located behind the First Hawaiian Bank in Maite
What to Expect
What is service like?
- As you walk toward the entrance of the building, Bayview’s welcome team will be there to greet and assist you.
- In the foyer area, we provide a light breakfast, coffee, and refreshments; so, please enjoy!
- As a visitor, you will not be singled out. During a part of the service, we give time for you to fill out a visitor’s card if you would be so kind to do so.
- The morning service begins at 10:00 am. (Service time usually averages about 1’30”).
In the service, we desire to magnify Christ in the singing, prayer, Bible reading, and sermon.
The service will usually conclude well before noon.
What about my children?
- Nursery care (infant–23 months) is provided.
- Children’s program (ages 2–10 yrs.) is provided as well. Children’s helpers and volunteers will be there to assist with any details.
- Parents of infants to 5 years of age will be required to check their kids in at the children’s welcome table.
- Middle School program (ages 11–14 yrs.) is available as well. This program meets bi-weekly (as we are training this group to grow in their appreciation of the preaching of God’s Word in the morning service).
Are there any other weekly meetings?
- Equipping Class happens before Sunday service and focuses on the gospel, theology, and the Christian life.
- Community groups meet on a regular basis (usually weekly or bi-weekly). The purpose of this group is to live life together on a more personal basis. During these meetings, there will be time for prayer and conversation on how to apply Scripture to our daily lives.
- Youth group (ages 13–18) meet on Wednesday’s for snacks, games, singing, bible study, and break-out small groups.
- Individual Bible & Book Studies happen occasionally throughout the year as well (e.g., men’s book studies, women’s book studies, and bible book studies).